Thanks to TravelBug, minzkhaitan.wordpress.com for nominating me for the 3 Day Quote Challenge! Check out this entertaining travel blog if you haven’t already.
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
3) Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
4) Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
My second Quote comes from my favourite modern poet Wendy Cope.
Forget haiku’s, tankas and various Japanese forms and limericks I can do without. This is my favourite short poem. Not inspirational I’ll admit but witty and succinct.
I love Wendy Cope’s work, most of which is rather longer than this. It is technically brilliant, with its complicated rhyme schemes and compelling rhythms but light hearted and accessible. If you haven’t explored her work I’d recommend it.
“Two Cures For Love” by Wendy Cope
1. Don’t see him. Don’t phone or write a letter.
2. The easy way: get to know him better.
I hereby nominate:-